What’s The Role
The VOC Analyst must provide an up-to-date and in-depth view of the customer experience delivered across the customer journey and must ensure impact can be monitored and reported at all times. Providing a detailed end-2-end view of the status, the VOC Analyst is expected to understand what drives the customer experience in terms of operational and technical performance, reputation and segmentation criteria. Molding these insights into recommendations for areas of improvement, how these will drive business sustainability and value and how these should be prioritized, should be delivered to business in their language and adapted to their needs in order to ensure maximum onboarding.This framework will be fully aligned a CWC standardized methodology and worked closely with the central VOC lead.
What You’ll Do
- Help to drive a comprehensive Voice of the Customer strategy.
- Establish cross-functional relationships at the executive and individual contributor levels across different departments/groups to develop a customer survey plan that is aligned across organized customer communications.
- Project manage the development of surveys, analysis, and continuous improvements for the current suite of survey tools.
- Prepare reporting and presentation for different levels of management sharing insight and recommendations on changes to potentially improve product and services.
- Set up reporting of key VOC KPIs: status, evolution.
- Do deep-dive analysis directed by the Customer Experience Director:
o Enrich account data of respondents with relevant parameters
o Split VOC results into scenarios based on these parameters to compare results experiences of customers with different contexts.
- Create dashboards for VOC results.
- SPOC role in day to day VOC tracking using tools like Medallia and transactional monitoring tools.
- Prepare VOC presentations under direction of the Customer Experience Director and with the support of the VOC Lead (centre).
- SPOC role in simple CX projects to assure correct KPIs are monitored and reported (impact assessment).
- Map operational KPIs to customer experience: determine which ones are good reflection of CX.
- Enable the VoC closed feedback loop process by identifying tactical and strategic improvement initiatives that create an overall portfolio of improvement projects; own on-going tracking and refinement of these projects based on subsequent survey results in collaboration with the Support Innovations Team.
- Guard over VOC integrity at all times.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology, Marketing or Economics or a research/business related field.
- Background in Quantitative and Qualitative research and analysis.
- Masters Degree in Psychology,Marketing or Economics (preferred but not mandatory).
- Experience managing and performing in-depth analytics including combining survey research with transactional data to perform trend / correlation analysis are required.
- Familiarity with database systems and SQL preferred.
- A minimum of three years’ experience working with very large data sets is required.
- Prior experience with Qualtrics or similar survey analytics platform is desired.
Who We AreWe are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region
Why join usTechnology excites us enables us and drives us. We’re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers’ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.