As an SBMer, we value the contribution you are already making today. Now, see how a role change can develop you, and us, even more.
SBM Offshore believes the oceans will provide the world with safe, sustainable and affordable energy for generations to come. We share our experience to make it happen.
We design, build, install and operate offshore floating facilities for the offshore energy industry. As a leading technology provider, we put our marine expertise at the service of a responsible energy transition by reducing emissions from fossil fuel production, while developing cleaner solutions for renewable energy sources. More than 7,000 SBMers worldwide are committed to sharing their experience to deliver safe, sustainable and affordable energy from the oceans for generations to come. Together, we are driving progress forward in a TRUE. BLUE. TRANSITION.
The Assistant Storekeeper will ensure that stores, materials and stock are available, easily and accurately identified and that actual stock amounts reflect the records kept. They will liaise fully with the Storekeeper where stock movement is concerned.
- Establish and Maintain Effective Working Relationships.
- Control and Maintain Stock Levels Effectively.
- Maintain Stock Security and Safety.
- Monitor and Maintain Pollution Control Measures.
- Emergency Response.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- 1 year experience in the Marine or Petroleum Industry with FPSO experience preferred.
- Experienced with PC-based materials inventory control systems.
- Basic understanding of materials, purchasing and stock management procedures
- Qualified to trade or technician level in a technical discipline
- 3 – 5 years in marine or petroleum industry in technical discipline
- Working Knowledge of AMOS preferred.
- Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent.
- Sunday to Saturday, 12 hours, 28days on/ 28 days off
- Offshore environment
- Busy, fast-paced environment
- Permanent, full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Medical and Dental benefits
If you are interested and meet the requirements to perform this role, please apply via:
- Our website – www.careeers.sbmoffshore.com
- Or our Recruitment agency – NSB Omega – NSB Omega | Jobs
At this time we are seeking candidates who are Guyanese and living in Guyana.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest. Please be guided that only selected candidates will be contacted. For more information on SBM Offshore, please visit www.sbmoffshore.com.
SBM Offshore N.V. is a listed holding company that is headquartered in Amsterdam. It holds direct and indirect interests in other companies that collectively with SBM Offshore N.V. form the SBM Offshore Group (“the Company”). For further information, please visit our website at www.sbmoffshore.com. The companies in which SBM Offshore N.V., directly and indirectly, owns investments are separate entities.
SBM Offshore is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. SBM Offshore does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.