A better working world starts with you.
Excellent career opportunities for Audit Experienced Staff
EY Caribbean, one of the region’s largest seamlessly and fully integrated professional services firms, with offices in Aruba, Barbados, Curaçao, Guyana, Jamaica, St. Lucia, Suriname and Trinidad and Tobago is currently seeking qualified candidates for excellent career opportunities as Audit Experienced Staff in Jamaica.
- Use analytical skills to spot potential audit issues, unusual relationships and propose strategies for efficiencies;
- Grasp the engagement history, engagement objectives, the planned audit approach;
- Create work products such as client correspondence, memoranda and other working papers that document the engagement procedures performed, the findings, and the results of those procedures;
- Execute procedures, such as obtaining an understanding of routine data processes, testing controls, and performing substantive procedures.
To qualify for this challenging and rewarding position that offers an excellent opportunity for career advancement, candidates must have:
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting or any other business related subject and/or currently enrolled in an accounting designation i.e. ACCA, CA, CPA, etc;
- Basic Audit experience. At least 1-2 years of experience working as an auditor for an audit firm. Relevant business/industry experience will be considered an asset;
- A dedication to teamwork and leadership;
- Integrity within a professional environment;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
To apply, applicants may submit applications directly to this posting.
EY is committed to diversity and equity.