What’s The Role
As the Automation and Digital Support Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving the strategic shift towards digital self-care channels for our customers. Your responsibilities will encompass orchestrating the deployment and management of customer-centric self-help solutions, as well as crafting and executing plans to accelerate the adoption of digital platforms across Flow territories. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, leveraging digital technology to revolutionize customer support and enhance operational efficiencies. Your leadership will be vital in shaping the customer experience and achieving key performance indicators that enhance our digital transformation
What You’ll Do
- Lead the market-driven implementation of the customer care strategy, facilitating the transition towards self-service digital channels.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to identify prospects, devise strategies, and implement measures to shift traditional customer support to efficient digital self-care services.
- Collaborate with IT and Customer Care teams to introduce innovative digital technologies, including Bots (chat, voice), RPA, and other tools, driving a comprehensive shift towards digital transformation.
- Foster a digital-first mindset in both digital and physical customer journeys, working alongside the digital and operations leaders.
- Implement a demand management process, prioritizing developments based on ROI and enhancements to customer service.
- Utilize agile methodologies to evaluate and rank initiatives, aligning with business objectives.
- Interact seamlessly with technology, software development, customer experience, and marketing teams, ensuring alignment with initiatives and the roadmap.
- Monitor and optimize digital channel performance against customer experience KPIs, striving to enhance staff efficiency, CSAT, FCR, TNPS, and revenue growth across all channels.
- Oversee the seamless deployment of new intents and test plans for CWC’s BOTs and IVR workflows, systematically evaluating their performance.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to resolve performance-related issues, driving essential changes that elevate digital channel effectiveness.
- Partner with the Operations Manager to design and implement key processes and governance documents for Contact Centre Support Channels.
- Identify process gaps and engage with stakeholders to introduce new processes or enhance existing ones.
- Track and analyze performance trends, as well as internal and external factors influencing the digital channel experience.
- Provide regular reports to management, offering insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Manage administrative functions of the BOT and associated digital platforms, ensuring smooth operations.
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Digital Marketing or a related field can provide the foundational knowledge required to understand customer care strategies, digital technologies, and operational processes.
- Knowledge of Natural Language Understanding technologies and platforms such as Dialogflow, Watson, LUIS, etc., and how it impacts conversation designs.
- Proven experience in driving digital transformation initiatives and customer-centric strategies.
- Strong familiarity with digital technologies such as Bots, RPA, and other automation tools.
- Intimate understanding of customer-related processes and support processes
Skills & Abilities:.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Excellent project management skills, adept at prioritization and agile methodologies.
• Exceptional collaboration skills, able to work with cross-functional teams.
• Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data trends and translate them into actionable insights.
• Strong communication and presentation abilities, both written and verbal.
• Strong business focus – understanding business goals, context, and related KPIs that impact performance.
• Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving skills
• Innovative, trendsetter, and progressive thinker
Who We AreWe are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region
Why join usTechnology excites us enables us and drives us. We’re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers’ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.