Port to Port Immigration Services is searching for Rough/Finishing Carpenters to work in Canada. We are a licensed international recruitment and immigration agency that screen applicants for trade experience and immigration eligibility.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ recent experience
- Completion of secondary school and/or training courses or vocational program
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
- May prepare cost estimates for clients.
We look forward to hearing from you and becoming your trusted migration advisors.