JN Bank Small Business Loans Division is a part of The Jamaica National Group Limited and together, we represent a globally respected brand, boldly finding ways to enrich lives and build better communities. Our core values make us who we are and are demonstrated in everything we do; rooted in RESPECT we believe our everyday jobs contribute to something bigger than ourselves. We are dependable and pride ourselves on our authenticity and in the transparent solutions we create that bring value to our customers.
What’s the Opportunity?
JN Bank Small Business Loans Division seeks to recruit Client Relations Officer (Reserve) for May Pen/ Old Harbour – Region 3. The Client Relations Officer is responsible for marketing the JNB SBL’s products, identifying prospects, selling loan products to new and existing customers and servicing the customers in their portfolio. The CRO will also work with prospects and customers to understand their financial goals and make plans for achieving those goals.
Job Category: Clerical
Fixed Term Contract – Two (2) years
What’s in it for You?
The opportunity to:
- Promote the products and participate in community activities in order to attract new customers and identify qualified prospects. Qualify prospects based on reliability, honesty, ability to pay and available collateral.
- Initiate prospect contact, discuss their needs and match the right loan product to meet their needs.
- Prepare and submit qualified loan applications for approval. Advise customers of approved loans, procedures for accessing loan funds and the terms and conditions of the loan.
- Counsel customers on business practice and cash management tips that will help them ensure appropriate use of loan funds and consistent repayment patterns.
- Maintain customer contact and build customer relationship. Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Monitor customer payment performance and business performance. Provide guidance on business and cash flow issues that affect their ability to service the loans.
- Monitor loan portfolio for risks, trends and problems. Identify problems, plan and execute action plans for resolving them. Report on early risk and other issues as per policy and practice.
- Prepare reports and respond to team queries and requests.
What will make you successful?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting or other relevant fields
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in selling and servicing small business credit
- Customer service oriented
- Superior relationship building and sales competence
- Must own a reliable motor vehicle
- Confident and eloquent speaker
- Highly flexible and organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment
- High level of proficiency in use of computer systems, particularly MS Office suite: Outlook, Word & Excel
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: November 14, 2023