What’s The Role
Responds in a timely and professional manner to customer inquiries and customer complaints
through written,telephone and electronic mediums. Provides accurate information on products and services with an objective of increasing sales.Troubleshoots basic problems. Projects a professional company image through all customer interaction.
What You’ll Do
- Greets customers in a professional and warm manner
- Displays empathetic understanding of all customer related issues and challenges
- Provides professional support for all customer requests, issues and queries, as well as timely follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Research, investigate, troubleshoot and resolve customer, billing and service related issues.
- Maintains accountability of all customer issues, ensuring timely follow up and follow through to resolution
- Proactively contacts and informs customers of any change in the expected response time.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge and understanding of the company’s policies, processes and business rules.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of the company’s CRM, billing, Fault and ticketing systems
- Accurately creates, updates and maintains customer accounts within the company systems
- Demonstrates strong understanding and enthusiasm around technology, particularly Flow products and services, promoting and selling offerings to customers.
- Evaluates customers’ potential product and service needs and recommend solution appropriately
- Maintains thorough and accurate records of all customer interaction in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Provides complete, accurate and timely spreadsheets and reports to the supervisor
- Acknowledges and respond to correspondence received in a timely manner
- Recognizes, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls
- Recommends process improvements
- Maintains a standard of performance in line with company standards
- Behaves in a manner which maintains a pleasant ambience, positive work environment and is reflective of the core values of the business
- Performs any other duties related to the job function
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of three CXC passes inclusive of English and Maths
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Availability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Ability to work well in a fast pace environment
- Computer literate with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Excellent conflict resolution, co-ordination and organizational skills
- Works well as part of a team
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management, technical personnel, contractors and the general public.
Who We AreWe are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region
Why join usTechnology excites us enables us and drives us. We’re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers’ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.