Be in the first batch of this Fun and Exciting New Campaign!
Join us as a Customer Satisfaction Associate for our Graphic Design Account!
Our Satisfaction Associates are the front lines of our customer-focused and innovative company. This role is central to ensuring our customers receive high-quality custom apparel and products. We seek individuals with a passion to understand our customers and build long term relationships, the ability to navigate new ideas and processes with an open mind, and the desire to partner with our internal teams supporting the expansion of our business.
- You will provide WOW experiences that support long-term customer loyalty & growth
- You will help elevate customer orders through thoughtful engagement, expert design and product assistance
- You will review designs and orders for clarity, completeness, and aesthetics
- You will comfortably and proactively reach out to customers by phone or email
- You will troubleshoot and solve problems creatively to deliver results
- You will collaborate across departments to come through for our customers and company
You are necessary to the well-being and performance of our Order Operations team as such these are the measures of success for this role:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Experience and ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Independence coupled with the ability to collaborate with internal partners
- Desire to enhance every customer experience
- Curiosity to understand our varied customers and innovation to improve their experiences
- Self-motivated to achieve performance goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task while being detail-oriented
- Adaptable, flexible, and positive
- Have a focused approach under pressure
- Be efficient and accurate during customer interactions
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and decoration processes like screenprinting and embroidery are a plus, but not required
- Minimum 3 CXC passes or equivalent qualification is preferred, or a combination of experience and related skills and the ability to pass internal assessments.
- Proficient in internet navigation.