We’re excited you’ve considered to Be More with iQor. From Customer Interactions to Product Support, we’ll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let’s get started!
We are searching for a polite, professional Customer Service Call Center Agents to represent our clients professionally by providing remarkable service to their customers via phone. The Customer Service Call Center Agent may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. Customer Service Call Center Agents will listen to customers to understand the reason for their call, address all inquiries and provide an accurate and efficient response.
- Answer inbound calls and greet customers with energy and enthusiasm.
- Place outbound calls and communicate with energy and enthusiasm to customers.
- Build lasting relationships with clients, customers, and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- Meet department productivity and quality standards.
- Strive for first call resolution and take true ownership of customer needs and issues.
- Communicate and follow instructions for one call customer resolution.
- Deliver amazing customer service through effective and timely resolution of various customer inquiries and concerns.
- Take an active role in educating customers about our clients products and services.
- Experience in customer service experience in a transaction-based environment such as a call center or retail location, demonstrating ability to be empathetic and compassionate is preferred.
- Must have ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and production standards.
- Predictable and consistent attendance is an essential function of this position.
- You have the flexibility to work any shift, including nights and especially weekends.
High school diploma, G.E.D., 3 CXC Subject (English A mandatory)
Occasionally exert up to 10 lbs. of force to push, pull, lift or otherwise move objects. Have visual acuity to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data; and/or viewing a computer terminal. Speak, listen, type and/or sit for extended periods of time.
Consistent attendance is an essential function of the job.