Sutherland is looking for a self-motivated, team-oriented and career-oriented person to join us as a Customer Service Ticket Processing Associate . We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Large e-Commerce Furniture Marketplace seeking Customer Service Ticket Processing Associate Professionals to join our team. Candidate will act as a liaison, provide services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our clients’ accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. Candidate should be genuinely excited to help clients. You must be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to clients inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
The Specialized Service Agent will be responsible for managing customer inquiries that require additional research, communication with both customers and suppliers, and navigating various platforms to ensure end-to-end resolution. This role demands a detail-oriented individual with excellent problem-solving skills, exceptional communication abilities, and the capacity to work collaboratively within a dynamic team environment.
If you love technology, enjoy supporting customers and thrive in the challenge of resolving mild to complex problems; we may be the next adventure for you?
What will you do?
- Receive and review customer inquiries that cannot be resolved on first contact.
- Own the customer’s issue from start to finish, ensuring that all necessary steps are taken to provide a comprehensive solution.
- Manage tickets within our internal ticketing system to ensure accurate tracking and resolution of each case.
- Conduct thorough research to understand the nature of the customer’s issue, utilizing available resources and information.
- Communicate professionally and empathetically with customers and suppliers to provide updates on the status of their inquiries and set realistic expectations.
- Navigate various platforms and systems to gather relevant information, update customer records, and track progress.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage clients
Our most successful candidates will have :
- A minimum of 4 CXC/GCE subjects inclusive of English Language, or a U.S. high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid (not expired) government issued ID, TRN and NIS card.
- Must have flexible availability to work any day and any assigned shift weekly.(Weekends and Public Holidays).
- Must successfully pass English Language written assessments.
- Consistency in performance and an “I can and will win attitude”.
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls.
- Experince in customer service is an asset and preferred.
- Good systematic problem solving ability , using sound business judgment, and following through on commitments to customers.
- The ability to quickly and accurately identify and assess individual customer needs and take appropriate action steps to satisfy those needs.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to translate Customer communication rapidly and effectively on live voice or chat interactions. proficient reading skills required.
- The ability to project patience, empathy, caring, and sincerity in written words or voice tone, depending on channel.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with CRM applications preferred.
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required.
- Must have basic computer skills with the ability to navigate and manipulate a computer system.
- Must be very tech savvy with strong abilities in handling troubleshooting techniques and resolving technical issues.
- Inspire confidence and positively influence the behaviour, actions, and thoughts of others.
- No commitments that will impact your ability to commit to work for the next 18 – 24 months
Our employees enjoy:
- Competitive compensation packages inclusive of base pay, incentives, over-time and shift differentials for certain shifts.
- Annual merit increase based on performance.
- Paid Training whether onsite or in work at home.
- Discounts for several corporate and retail partners for services and products once Sutherland ID is presented.
- Excellent training and supervisory support – to help you feel comfortable servicing our customers.
- Competitive Salary with attractive and attainable PBI structure.
- Paid vacation and sick leave annually.
- Exceptional Health and Life Insurance Plan
- Lunch benefits and subsidy.
- Onsite lunch concessionaire at reduced rates.
- Transportation/ Shuttle Services – Free transportation home for shifts that end after 9:00 pm and pick-ups for shifts that begin before 6am
- Free On-site medical suite with nurse and medical doctor.
- Daily Refuel Plan – Robust and dynamic schedule of activities to keep employees energized both at home and in the office.
- Paid referral program
- Career development & growth opportunities for advancement.
- Excellent Reward and recognition programs.
As your prospective employer, we need to process your Personal Data as needed to evaluate your qualification for the position you are applying for with Sutherland. During the recruitment process, your Personal Data may be transferred outside of Jamaica and disclosed to third parties in the normal course of the recruitment and/or employment process or as needed to comply with applicable laws. This may include transferring information to our affiliated Companies for purposes connected to your employment with the company or to the management of Sutherland’s business.