We are One Sutherland – a global team where everyone is working together to create great breakthrough solutions. Our workforce has thrived in an environment of diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate our diversity and embrace it whole-heartedly. Sutherland is an equal opportunity employer. We promote a positive work environment by conducting ourselves professionally and helping each other achieve our goal of One Sutherland Team, Playing to Win.
Sutherland was founded 35 years ago (1986). Since then, we have become a leading global provider of business process and technology management services offering an integrated portfolio of analytics-driven back office and customer-facing solutions that support the entire customer life cycle.
- Answers calls and responds to emails from internal customers/employees regarding issues related to their employment.
- Identifying and solving customer challenges, including mediating between customers and sellers, and escalating issues appropriately.
- Handles customer inquiries both telephonically and by email.
- Researches required information using available resources.
- Multi-tasking to monitor and control concurrent tasks simultaneously.
- Provide accurate customer service information.
- Enters new customer information into system.
- Updates existing employment information.
- Processes employment requests and make adjustments as needed to ensure employees’ issues are resolved and needs met.
- Routes calls to appropriate resource.
Our most successful candidates will have: –
- A minimum of 3-4 CXC/GCE subjects inclusive of English Language, or a U.S. high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid (not expired) government issued ID, TRN and NIS card.
- Must have flexible availability to work any day and any assigned shift weekly.(Weekends and Public Holidays).
- Must be able to train and / or work onsite.
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls.
- Experience in customer service is an asset and preferred.
- Good systematic problem solving ability , using sound business judgment, and following through on commitments to customers.
- The ability to quickly and accurately identify and assess individual customer needs and take appropriate action steps to satisfy those needs.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- See through the eyes of the customer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to translate Customer communication rapidly and effectively on live voice or chat interactions. proficient reading skills required.
- The ability to project patience, empathy, caring, and sincerity in written words or voice tone, depending on channel.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with CRM applications preferred.
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required.
- Must be very tech savvy with strong abilities in handling troubleshooting techniques and resolving technical issues.
- Inspire confidence and positively influence the behaviour, actions, and thoughts of others.
Our employees enjoy:
- Competitive compensation packages inclusive of base pay, incentives, over-time and shift differentials for certain shifts.
- Annual merit increase based on performance.
- Paid Training whether onsite or in work at home.
- Discounts for several corporate and retail partners for services and products once Sutherland ID is presented.
- Excellent training and supervisory support – to help you feel comfortable servicing our customers.
- Competitive Salary with attractive and attainable PBI structure.
- Paid vacation and sick leave annually.
- Exceptional Health and Life Insurance Plan
- Lunch benefits and subsidy.
- Onsite lunch concessionaire at reduced rates.
- Transportation/ Shuttle Services
- Free On-site medical suite with nurse and medical doctor.
- Daily Refuel Plan – Robust and dynamic schedule of activities to keep employees energized both at home and in the office.
- Paid referral program
- Career development & growth opportunities for advancement.
- Excellent Reward and recognition programs.
As your prospective employer, we need to process your Personal Data as needed to evaluate your qualification for the position you are applying for with Sutherland. During the recruitment process, your Personal Data may be transferred outside of Jamaica and disclosed to third parties in the normal course of the recruitment and/or employment process or as needed to comply with applicable laws. This may include transferring information to our affiliated Companies for purposes connected to your employment with the company or to the management of Sutherland’s business.