We are looking for a highly driven Executive Administrative Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executives’ working life and communication. This role will entail collaborating with executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies, managing the Executive’s schedule, scheduling meetings, and planning travel.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, taking messages, and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments, and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
Required Skills & abilities:
- Proven experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, Senior Executive Assistant, or in other secretarial position
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Advanced Proficiency in English
- Extremely organized
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High-level verbal and written communication skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Senior student or bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
Life at Horatio:
- Employee First (but actually…): At Horatio, we are a family and that plays into everything we do. We know that our employees are the most important part of the team and we treat them as such! Just ask any member of our team about how different Horatio has been for them and why they love it so much! Or, feel free to check out our Instagram page hirehoratiord to see it for yourself. Whether it’s the free meals, concerts, clubs, yoga classes, or awesome office vibe, there’s something for everyone at Horatio!
- Cool Clients: We work with some of the fastest-growing and innovative companies in the world – and a lot of them are startups. That means no boring scripts and repetition. Instead, you will be challenged to provide clients with ideas, feedback, and new strategies based on what you are seeing each day. You’ll get to interact with clients directly too – it could be the head of the customer experience or even the CEO!
- Growth Opportunities: We’re a fast-growing company and have a lot of opportunities for new employees to grow within. A large number of our senior managers started as associates proved themselves, and were promoted over and over again. If you are smart, hungry, and driven, the sky’s the limit at Horatio!
- Wellness Program: Horatio is committed to spreading mental health awareness and promoting its importance. To take care of our people we have in-house clinical psychologists.