We believe every plate tells a story. So, we’re searching for an Executive Chef with a palate for serving up truly memorable dishes. Whenever and wherever our guests choose to dine. Behind the scenes, you’ll ensure quality, maintain high standards and keep the kitchen running smoothly.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
• Making every single meal a feast for the eyes and treat for the tastebuds
• Directing daily kitchen activities as well as coaching and developing a team capable of catering to more than 500 people
• Encouraging and addressing guest feedback
• Helping our Food and Beverage Director plan events
• Working closely with the finance team to forecast, plan and budget
What We need from you:
• Degree or certificate in culinary arts
• 5 years’ experience as a chef
• Must speak fluent English
• At least one year in a supervisory capacity, or equivalent combination of education and culinary/kitchen operations experience
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.