“Looking for a diverse and rewarding career? If you’re looking to grow your career within a stable and growing financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you!”
Sagicor Life Jamaica Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our New Kingston team in the capacity of,
Financial Advisor – New Kingston Branch
Recruiter- Darla Brown
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the successful candidates will be required to market the company’s products and services, develop and maintain strong client relationships and provide value-added service.
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary-level education would be an asset but is not required
- Minimum of six (6) CXC/GCE O’Level subjects including a numeric subject
Special Knowledge and Competencies:
- Excellent customer service and teamwork skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Sound knowledge of PC application software
- Ability to multitask
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ordinary Long Term and Equity Licenses would be asset
- Previous sales training and experience would be an asset, however, training will be provided
- Have valid Driver’s Licence and own a reliable motor vehicle
The company offers attractive commission-based remuneration and excellent fringe benefits including Bonuses, Health, Pension and Group Life Insurance, flexible working hours and an opportunity for career advancement when qualified.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor’s career portal no later than December 31, 2023.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.