We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
* Freedom and a healthy work- life balance- Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
* Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
* Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
* Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
* Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
* Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
* Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
* Diversity and inclusivity focused.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Financial Intern of Siemens in Republica Dominicana.Location: Esq. Máximo Gómez Edf. Control del Metro 10106 Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Internship to support the commercial management of projects in execution and financial reporting.
1. Support with the preparation of report presentations, completing tables, follow-up charts, meeting minutes.
2. Organization of project and corporate documentation.
3. Documentation of the main business processes in the ERP SAP system and internal management.
4. Support for the preparation of supports for the reclassification of expenses between business units of the company (M. Excel & SAP)
5. Preparation of support for collection of WHT (Withholding Tax)
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.