Hotelbeds is the world’s leading technology partner, connecting and empowering the world of travel. We’re game-changers, disruptors, the people who bring together local and global brands in accommodation, transport, activities and payments through our network of 300,000 hotels worldwide, 60,000 hard to reach high value clients such as tour operators, travel agents and loyalty schemes across 140 source markets. We are tech-driven, with a customer-first philosophy, and commercial teams whose knowledge and relationships on the ground are second to none. And of course we have an amazing team! Our people, Team Hotelbeds, are the beating heart of the company who we encourage to ‘move fast, dream big and make the difference’ every day. In fact, we believe that it is tech + data + people that truly sets us apart in the market, alongside our ‘global approach, local touch’ mentality. We’re headquartered in Palma, Mallorca and employ around 3,500 people worldwide.
Responsible and facilitator for all topics related to G&D in the region, responsible for growing and maintaining the G&D portfolio as well as supporting and building the pipelines, being the main point of contact between the HQ and the region, such as materials, tools, training.
- Negotiation lead or support RM, ACM or CM depending on the value, strategic importance, and complexity of the agreements.
- Coaching and training all individuals in the sourcing community, ensuring every person is aligned with best practices in terms of negotiations, enhancing commercial skills of every individual, and at the same time responsible for the implementation and the correct use of the most updated materials and tools.
- Responsible for the coordination with the HQ, and the region for optimizing the deals (Investment committee, Product Garantias, Competitiveness).
- Responsible for the Risk, Ongoing monitoring, and control while supporting the teams to reduce the risk as well to renew in advance to optimize opportunities.
- Excellent negotiation and commercial skills able to build solid relations both internal and external.
- Senior profile target and results-oriented.
- Coaching, mentoring, and training as part of the day-to-day job.
- Excellent communication skills both in written and F2F
- Strong influencer
- Team worker
- Top Analytical skills
- Experience in managing and developing high performing teams
- Previous experience in contracting and negotiating with suppliers
- Experience and knowledge of understanding the geographical region or similar way of contracting with suppliers
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong cultural versatility and empathy
- Strategic vision and analytical clarity
- Passionate about customer satisfaction, with a personal commitment to organizational excellence
- A strong leader, setting an example for the managers and teams and “living” the company’s values with high standards of personal integrity
You will have the opportunity to work for a company that is going through significant change in becoming the world’s leading travel services provider. We are looking for people that are ready to ride the wave in this exciting journey.
As well as an attractive benefits package you will be able to work:
- Within an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment.
- Have the opportunity to build strong and lasting business relationships and friendships from around the world.
- Have the opportunity in developing your career locally or within one of our beautiful working locations across the globe.