The GraceKennedy Group seeks to identify an individual looking for an excellent opportunity to progress his/her career; and who possesses the vision and energy to help drive dynamic changes across the group, in the following capacity:-
HEAD OF MARKETING, JAMAICA
Reporting to the Managing Director, Grace Foods Limited (GFL), the incumbent will be responsible for the development, delivery and execution of the brand(s)’ marketing strategies collaborating with the in-market’s leadership and sales teams to meet set business objectives related to Jamaica. The Head of Marketing’s goal is to grow the brand(s)’ consumer and shopper base by exceeding their expectation at all brand touchpoints.
WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Planning, Management and Execution of Marketing Strategies.
- Accountable for the measurement, evaluation and reporting of all marketing and promotional activities.
- Management of Marketing and Promotions Operations
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR THE JOB?
- Minimum a 1st degree in Marketing, Business Management, Project Management, or similar fields of study.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading brand management, marketing activity planning, and execution especially with fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG).
- Formal training in Project Management and/or 3 years’ experience delivering projects
- Demonstrates a provable appreciation and understanding of Digital Marketing and Social Media and their related tools. Formal training in Digital Marketing is a plus.
- A natural “dual-mind approach”… highly creative and an excellent communicator, but also process-driven and rely on data to make decisions.
- An insatiable appetite for getting involved and getting things done
- Highly collaborative work environment
- Irregular work schedule and extended working hours
- Domestic and International travel
- In-office and remote working environment
- Hectic schedule and tight deadlines for deliverables
Qualified applicants are invited to submit applications no later than 05/11/2023 via the Careers section of SuccessFactors.
GraceKennedy upholds the principles of fairness and equity in the treatment of all our employees and stakeholders. The Company is committed to equity in all its employment practices and policies and seeks to recruit, develop and retain its employees on the basis of merit, ability and performance. As such, we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment, and will not discriminate on the grounds of race, national origin, religion, gender, or otherwise.