The Imagine Digital Consultant (IDC) reports directly to the Head of Sales and will be responsible for selling digital marketing solutions to clients within assigned regions. The IDC will manage existing customer accounts as well as develop and close business from new client opportunities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A first degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Marketing is preferred.
- Three to Five years’ experience in marketing-related or sales.
- Certification in digital marketing e.g., IAB, Google Advertisements, Facebook Blueprint or HubSpot would be an asset.
- Must be willing to keep current with industry changes and required certifications
SPECIALISED SKILLS, TECHNIQUES LEARNED DISCIPLINES:
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Must be sociable and display strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and project management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Must be able to analyze, identify and interpret real-time market trends and data
- Foster strong professional relationships and manage expectations with customers, vendors, department leaders, and fellow employees
- Ability to work with other department heads to achieve sales targets and department goals
- Must be independent, and capable of multi-tasking and thriving in an environment with shifting priorities and time-sensitive deadlines.
- Strong ability to respond positively to pressure, prioritize and balance competing requests.
- In-depth knowledge of all Products and Services offered by the company
- Proven knowledge of digital landscape and trends.
- Must be highly skilled in proposal creation
- Must be able to deliver presentations to small and medium-sized customers
- Must be naturally curious
- Must be able to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Must be able to converse and pitch with clients at varying levels, all the way up to a board of directors/c-suite members.
- Technically proficient in, knowledgeable of, and quick learner of CRM, campaign management, and marketing analytics tools
- Passionate about digital marketing and the digital media space
- Meet or exceed assigned sales revenue targets
- Drive Digital revenue from assigned and prospected leads by face-to-face or another approved sales methodology.
- Provide frequent activity and sales reports as agreed with the manager
- Must maintain a monthly pipeline which shows forecasted incoming revenue for each month.
- Provide feedback to the Manager and Products Team with developing digital products or improving offerings
- Interpret digital advertising campaigns to prove ROI.
- Complete sales pitches to clients Medium and Blue-chip clients.
- Normal working environment
- May be required to work outside of normal working hours
- Will be required to make customer visits
- Must have access to a reliable motor vehicle
- Travel may be required
Note: These duties and responsibilities may be reviewed and updated from time to time to keep aligned with the direction of the company.
Application Deadline: Saturday, September 16, 2023
YELLO MEDIA GROUP LTD RECRUITMENT POLICY NOTICE:
Under the Cayman Islands Data Protection Law, Yello Media Group (Cayman) Ltd need explicit consent from individuals to process, collect and store your data for the purpose of evaluating your suitability for potential employment with the company. Yello Media Group (Cayman) Ltd is committed to being compliant with all applicable Data Protection Laws to keep your information private and secure. As part of the job application process with Yello Media Group (Cayman) Ltd it is necessary that you read our Recruitment Policy: Yello Media Group Ltd Recruitment Policy Notice and confirm your consent to share your personal data to enable Yello Media Group (Cayman Ltd) to evaluate you for the purposes of potential employment.
Please select the box on the application form confirming that you have read and understood our Recruitment Policy and freely give your consent to share your personal data with us prior to pressing the Submit Application.