Overall Job Purpose
The purpose of this role is to generate increased sales volumes in the designated parishes by ensuring all enquiries, leads and development opportunities are maximized through making appointments for field based sales colleagues and selling over the telephone where appropriate. Thereby ensuring an excellent sales experience for all existing and potential customers.
- To ensure that all enquiries are logged in the respective files daily, and conduct weekly reviews to ensure enquiries are contacted.
- To create tickets from up-selling tool every weekly by the required standard.
- To make appointments for the field sales colleague from enquiries, leads and other sales opportunities daily
- To identify and make 20 outbound calls each day to potential customers to introduce the Rentokil Initial services and get a buying decision for Services and Products or get sales appointments for field sales colleagues each day.
- Generate Sales in order to attain the monthly sales target set.
- Prepare and submit Daily Calls report and weekly reports by required times for review.
- Sales processing Flow to be reviewed and updated 4 times daily within 1 hour of approval from accounts. All corresponding documents should be passed to the service department for scheduling.
- Leads Report – update and submit every Monday at noon to your direct sales manager, sales coordinator and managing director.
- PDA leads – processed within 1 hour of receiving it. Update PDA Lead report and submit every Monday at 1:00pm to all staff – see leads process for more details
- Meet with Leads Team lead to discuss actual versus target and the plan to achieve pda target.
- Update accurately Hygiene Sales Report & Pest Control Report once the sales has been approved by accounts and passed to the servicing department.
- Hygiene Sales Report & Pest Control Report. – invoice numbers are to be added to each sales for the previous week
- Hygiene Sales Report & Pest Control Report. – monthly report due 1 day after close of books
- Support the sales Co-ordinator with the preparation and execution Spin and role – Third Friday of each month including the report.
- Contact customers 48 hours after installing to ensure the job was done and get feedback also introduce additional products and services and provide reports with updates weekly.
- Contact customer to introduce new products and service and provide report with update weekly
- For a special marketing campaign programme, monitor enquiries & sales conversion and provide weekly feedback on results.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly and monthly sales meetings.
- Take the minutes for all sales meetings and disseminate within 48 hours to the sales team and managing director.
- Relieve the telephone operator
- Work within the Safety Health Environment (SHE) requirements as laid down in the SHE policy & procedure.
- Report any hazardous site conditions, incidents or accidents to the Director of Operations – Hygiene in line with current policy.
- Ad Hoc duties as required to support the business eg. Inventory Support
QUALIFICAITONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Sales / Marketing or similar discipline
- At least Five (5) CXC ‘O’ Levels including Mathematics and English
- Competent using Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in Office Administration
- At least one (1) – two (2) years’ experience in a similar role