The IT Site Support Manager is responsible and accountable for the service delivery for Continuum’s information technology systems and solutions with all assigned sites. This position will oversee and manage the implementation, maintenance, administration, and support of the assigned technology systems based on the information technology and business department requirements. The IT Site Support Manager will also manage a staff of IT professionals and work directly with the internal leadership. This position is also expected to facilitate the adoption of new or improved processes and/or procedures within assigned sites to improve productivity within their assigned team. Provides support and maintenance within the site’s desktop computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading hardware and equipment to ensure optimal end-user computing performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via email) in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance where required.
- May perform one or more of the following:
- Installs, configures, maintains, and distributes system software to desktop devices
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user and network hardware, peripheral devices, printing/scanning devices, presentation equipment, software, and other products in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
- Support development and implementation of new computer projects and new hardware installations.
- Assist in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future hardware and organizational hardware needs.
- Assists in supporting network servers and associated systems.
- Assists with the administration and maintenance of telephony systems, such as provisioning handsets, setting up extensions, supporting user requests.
- Updates and maintains end-user computing documentation and instructions.
- All other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, A+, Network+
- At least 5 years working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Must be flexible to work 24/7
- Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with all levels of personnel and management
- Strong planning and organizing skills
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision
- Paid vacation and holiday time off
About Continuum Global Solutions, LLC
Continuum Global Solutions’ customer care services and call centers have been embraced by top companies worldwide. The company’s Fortune-500 clients rely on its vast expertise in customer care management. Continuum Global Solutions leverages world class voice, chat, email, and social technologies. Continuum has more than 16,000 employees in major international markets and serves tier-1 clients across multiple industry verticals. More information can be found atwww.continuumgbl.com
Continuum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Continuum recruiting correspondence will always come from a talent acquisition representative with an official @continuumgbl e-mail address. In addition, our representatives will never ask for any form of payment from a candidate or new hire. Please report suspicious activity to Corporate.Security@continuumgbl.com.