We want you to “Grow Your Career” with us
At Couples Resorts, we offer the most Inclusive Vacation anywhere with the highest-level of repeat guests, because all of our decisions and actions are done with our guests in mind. We work hard to preserve an environment of trust, respect and superior service. We love what we do and we do it with passion and pride by inspiring and being inspired by our team and our guests.
If you personally share these values, want to be a part of a dynamic team and you have the requisite competences and qualifications then we invite you to submit your application for the position of Kitchen Team Leader at our Couples Negril property in Westmoreland.
The Kitchen Team Leader reports to the Executive Chef and assists with the running of the kitchen, production of items for all food outlets and leading and training dedicated teams of Cooks.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have attained qualification in the Culinary Arts or Food and Beverage with proven management and leadership abilities.
- Have international exposure to and expertise with European, Asian, Caribbean and general Continental Cuisine
- Be knowledgeable of the HACCP System
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar position
- Be able to monitor and control food costs
- Be able to lead, train and motivate a team
- Have sound knowledge of portion control, butchery and sanitation
- Have excellent customer service skills and the ability to relate well with persons at all levels
- Be computer literate
- Be able to work flexible hours including weekends and Public Holidays
Duties & Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Producing food products of high quality
- Assist with the maintenance of food cost in line with budget
- Ensure the proper functioning of teams on various assigned shifts and assist with their training and development
- Liaise with other leaders on the execution of special functions
- Ensure good care and maintenance of all kitchen tools and equipment
- Assist with the maintenance of HACCP and E-Cristal standards throughout the operation
- Liaise with the Restaurant Team to ensure they are briefed and knowledgeable of all al carte and buffet range items
Are you the right person?
Please submit your application and resume online:
by October 31, 2023