- Perform a full lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement)
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
- Produce outline designs
- Conduct experiments methodically, analyse data and interpret results
- Test and evaluate theoretical designs
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
- Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability and safety
- Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions
- Estimate budget and scope of project
- Solicit observations from operators
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree.
- Seven (7) years experience.
- Good understanding of relevant industry legislation especially in Maintenance related areas.
- Conversant with maintenance procedures and management documentation, including block diagrams, isometrics, PFD’s, P&ID’s, Data Sheets, Cause and Effect charts and Computer Maintenance Management Systems.
- Conversant with national and international codes and standards applicable to the design, construction, and operation of process plant.
- Competent in the application of process isolations and adherence to Safe Isolation and Reinstatement of Plant (SIRP).