We want you to “Grow Your Career” with us
At Couples Resorts, we offer the most Inclusive Vacation anywhere with the highest-level of repeat guests, because all of our decisions and actions are done with our guests in mind. We work hard to preserve an environment of trust, respect and superior service. We love what we do and we do it with passion and pride by inspiring and being inspired by our team and our guests.
If you personally share these values, want to be a part of a dynamic team and you have the requisite competences and qualifications then we invite you to submit your application for the position of Night Manager at our Couples Negril property in Westmoreland.
The Night Manager reports to the Operations Manager and is accountable to him or her in all respect for the safe and productive running of the Resort between 11:00 pm – 8:00 am. He or She completes a series of checks and closing down of the night operation and contributes to the following days’ orderly beginning.
The primary responsibilities are:
- The Manager on duty for the night operation during the absence of the General Manager and Operations Manager
- Ensuring that all guests are comfortably and securely housed/accommodated in the Resort at nights
- Ensuring that Security personnel are always alert and carrying out the necessary patrols and stationed at their post
- Keeping the General Manager and Operations Manager up to date regarding any emergency situation, incident and accident occurrences
- Follow promptly and compassionately the Safety Manual’s procedures when emergencies arise
- Promptly report any matter of concern to the Senior Management Team
- Ensuring the consistent, smooth, tranquil and safe running of the hotel’s operations
- Handling guests complaints and provides excellent customer service
- Ensuring guest and staff safety during shift
- Following up at all times to ensure the standards of departments and the hotel.
- Supporting and directing accordingly the work carried out by the team members while on duty during the night operation.
- Looking after the wellbeing of the night team while on duty
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Minimum Associate Degree in Tourism Hospitality Management or Business Administration or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years as a Manager in a hospitality environment or similar capacity
- Experience with management of guest complaints
- Knowledge of Front Office and Hotel Operation
Are you the right person?
Then submit your resume and application online:
Deadline for submission is November 15, 2023.