GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Manage and control low cost operation programs and ensures that all cleaning, maintenance and repairs of equipment, facilities and its surroundings are performed according to Company standards and procedures
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design, coordinate and implement programs of preventive and corrective maintenance on equipment such as air conditioners, refrigeration, hoists, etc.
• Monitor and control the controllable costs for tools, supplies – prices and purchases, orders for extras hours, including monitoring of additional parts inventories.
• Implement and track all the techniques and special programs that lead to energy saving in the club.
• Coordinate and maintain schedules and, work of maintenance and repair performed by external companies (i.e., suppliers, contractors, etc.).
• Coordinate general maintenance such as electrical, plumbing, etc.
• Generates and reviews reports as required for the department.
• Perform walks in the facilities and surrounding areas with the respective checklist to verify compliance with the highest standards of maintenance and cleaning.
• Observe and manage the controllable costs for tools, supplies – prices and purchases, orders for extras hours, etc., including monitoring of additional parts inventories.
• Performs Manager on Duty functions as required.
• Ensures compliance with opening and closing of Club procedures in accordance to checklist.
• Monitors employees’ performance, and reviews training needs as required.
• Upholds and manages health, safety and hygiene in the area.
• Prepare reports for the condition and duration of the equipment as needed.
• Responsible for the efficient administration of department budget.
• Support the Risk Prevention Management in conducting inspection of facilities security.
(Minimum required education and/or formal training, knowledge, skills, experience)
• Degree in Business Administration or other professional qualifications in Facilities Management.
• Minimum five (5) years’ experience in Facilities management role, preferably in the retail environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively, demonstrate teamwork and provide leadership.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Air Conditioning and/or general equipment repair certification preferred.
• Knowledge in Windows operating systems.
• Proficient in English and/or Spanish languages (verbal and written).