IGT (NYSE:IGT) is a global leader in gaming. We deliver entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Lotteries and Gaming Machines to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our solutions deliver unrivaled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has approximately 10,500 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
OVERALL OBJECTIVE AND PURPOSE
Monitoring and fulfilling inventory management requirements of all instant ticket (Scratch & Win) product types to our retail agent network. This includes monitoring current inventory levels of agents, analysing sales trends of products and coordinating subsequent orders to align with these variables.
The Pro-Call representative role will be responsible for coordinating with the Sales Coordinator, IST Brand Manager and senior management team, the sales strategies for individual products and delivering upon sales execution strategies to fulfil future orders according to these strategies. The IST Coordinator will track individual product performances and make recommendations to the IST Brand Manager and senior management regarding ways to effectively reach sales goals. This position will serve as a primary liaison between the internal instant ticket team and the established retail network to ensure accurate and timely distribution of all instant ticket products while executing the sales fundamentals and objectives of the Company
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzes sales and inventory data from our retail network
- Tightly coordinates with Sales Coordinator, IST Brand Manager and senior management regarding upcoming initiatives and strategies in line with Company expectations.
- Uses that data analysis and coordination to monitor and execute overall instant ticket field inventories levels with the aim of maximizing the products’ sale potential
- Conduct daily out of stock/low stock check in key retailers and proactively propose course of action to ADR’s and Sales management
- Establish parameter and measurements of inventory level and benchmarking with Instant ticket best practices
- Establish a strategy of distribution for new products to reach the consumers as early as possible, including gaps and risks and internally working to solve those with colleagues
- Lead Company distribution efforts for new instant tickets in the market
- Track distribution and produce reports for Instant Ticket Brand Manager and senior management to review
- Monitor implementation of business planograms. Produce reports showing the implementation of new planograms. Ensure obsolete, slow non-moving IST are retired from the market. Ensure the integrity of planogram is kept by agents and Agent Reps
- Make periodical sales/phone calls to key Instant Ticket Agents. Retrieve feedback and recommend to management adjustments to our sales strategy
- Assists sales and field staff to customize retailer Instant Ticket inventories by analyzing weekly sales reports and other department production reports
- Reviews and processes incoming ticket orders from sales representative
- Monitors status of Instant tickets and reports on missing or stolen tickets
- Issues Instant Ticket to Agent Reps for delivery as per their Agent assigned and route
- Calls Agent Retailers in advance to monitor and tracks order levels to resolve retailer issues where sales and company costs might be affected
- Provides support for key account installs and key account changes of ownership
- Monitors IST sales and inventories for lottery promotions
- Educates retailers on instant ticket policies and procedures as necessary
- Minimum education – 5 O’ levels including Mathematics
- Years of Experience – 5 – 6 years of sales experience or equivalent professions
- An Associate or bachelor’s degree in business management or Sales Management
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales, statistical analysis, inventory management
- Highly Sales driven with strong analytical skills
- Highly organized and a good planner
- Strong problem solver and focused on execution of strategic plans
- Strong initiative and Self motivated
- Highly team oriented
- Attentive to details
- Computer literate with proficiency in all MS Office programs
- Strong communication skills
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.