Naranjo TSF – Construction Engineer
Barrick is looking for a Naranjo TSF – Construction Engineer to join our PV Expansion Project team. The TSF Naranjo project will begin with the process of assembling scopes of work, tenders, evaluations, and awards. Subsequently, during the execution of the works, it must ensure compliance with safety, care for the environment, application and optimization of technical engineering solutions, procurement management, compliance with the project plan, compliance and quality assurance, lead field supervision and actively support/participate with project controls (quantities and schedule). Actively participate in all aspects of technical coordination and project management for your success. This role is 50% office and 50% field.
- Qualification civil engineer, project, and management fields.
- 10+ years’ experience in construction and management of large-scale projects. Required
- Experience in budgeting, project planning, design, procurement, and construction. Required
- Expertise in project management tools and techniques. Required
- Experience in leadership and development of work teams of more than 25 people. Required
- Construction and structural earthwork experience
- Knowledge and practice of 4×4 truck driving.
- Fluent in reading, writing, reading & speaking in English language required.
- Elementary reading, writing & speaking Spanish language preferred.
- Basic naviswork and AutoCAD competence
- Microsft Office
- Engineering software
- Naviswork 2022
- Good understanding of project scheduling and cost control. Required.
- Good understanding for the execution of technical scopes of work for bidding.
- Strong skills in engagement, participation and relationship management skills. Required
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Required
- Ability to work on project sites for long hours for sustained periods. Required
At Barrick Pueblo Viejo women’s support in our processes is highly valuated, APPLY!
Barrick Pueblo Viejo provides and guarantees equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination, harassment and acts of violence of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic, condition or status protected by Dominican laws.