Position ID: req45819
Functional Area: Finance
Number of Openings: 1
Reporting to: Manager Title
Employment Type: Permanent
Apply By: Date
Deliver the results that drive change.
At Electrolux, a leading global appliance company, we strive every day to shape living for the better for our consumers, our people and our planet. We share ideas and collaborate so that together, we can develop solutions that deliver enjoyable and sustainable living.
Come join us as you are. We believe diverse perspectives make us stronger and more innovative. In our global community of people from 100+ countries, we listen to each other, actively contribute and grow together.
Join us in our exciting quest to build the future home.
All about the role:
We are looking for a Purchasing Controller for our product line Food Preparation. Joining the team you will play a key role for the achievement of the company objectives.
You will have an exciting international exposure, working with colleagues of different nationalities operating both at global and regional level. It’s a dynamic, vibrant environment, with plenty of opportunities for growth, learning and making a positive impact!
What you’ll do:• Be a business partner to the Commodity Directors and Controlling managers to drive strategic initiatives
• Prepare and analyze the Business Area and Product Line financial results
• Consolidate the Direct Material reports on Business Area and Product Line level (actuals, budgets, expected)
• Deviation analysis together with global commodity managers and factory controllers
• Create deviation analysis vs budget and forecasts
• Payment term reporting
• Ensure the correct use and maintain the correct calculation methods, processes and procedures in Purchasing and in the factories.
• Project Management key initiatives (e.g. Hedging; Supplier Finance; Policy updates)
• Ensure regular contact between the controlling department in the factories and the purchasing organization.
Qualifications:• 3-5 years minimum experience in the Controlling department in an Industrial Operation environment (either in a factory or in a product line)
• Data – driven and analytical mindset, with the ability to manage large data sets, and convert to actionable information
• Good understanding of Direct Material (transaction) flow within a plant / company
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to deal effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• Resilient and has a high capacity to work under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
• Self- starter with sense of pragmatism and urgency, with a “can-do” approach
• Strong collaborator and is able to work cross functionally with people of all levels
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – Expert in Microsoft Excel preferred. ERP finance modules such SAP CO/PA are desirable
• Fluent in English, any other language is an asset
Where you’ll be:
You’ll be working in a multi-cultural environment in the central office for Purchasing in Europe in Susegana (TV), only 1 hour distance from Venice. Benefits include:
• Flexible work hours/hybrid work environment
• Extensive learning opportunities and flexible career path at local and global level
• Modern and comfortable office
• Discounts on our award-winning Electrolux products and services
As part of the Electrolux Group, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.
Electrolux shapes living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences, making life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people. As a leading global appliance company, we place the consumer at the heart of everything we do. Through our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, Anova, Frigidaire, Westinghouse and Zanussi, we sell more than 60 million household and professional products in more than 150 markets every year. In 2017 Electrolux had sales of SEK 122 billion and employed 56,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.