The ability to lead the development, implementation and support lifecycle management on OE tools such as: 7 Wastes / Value Stream Mapping, 5S, Visual Controls, Root Cause Analysis, Kanban, Kaizen events, Mistake-proofing, Standard Work / Leader Standard Work
• Bring automotive quality process approach and adapt to work within textile processing environment to include FMEA, Control Plans, MSA, APQP, and Corrective action.
• Develops, implements and maintains technical quality assurance and control systems and activities.
• Defines and specifies the implementation of standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision, accuracy, and reliability of company products.
• Develop and manage plans, guidelines, policies, procedures and processes to ensure quality target achievements. Responsible on the definition of quality performance KPI and follow up and improvement system to their targets.
• Drive clarity to commercial acceptability standards throughout entire operation to move from subjective evaluation to measurable methods with clear results.
• Measure and lead continual elimination of production defects, errors and waste in our drive to ZERO.
• Work with Engineering team to define process parameters and criteria to ensure process capability is effective to meet product and process requirements.
• Identify, manage, and champion innovative projects to advance productivity and enable LEAN principles across different functions
• Responsible for the techniques and methods used, and personnel employed in the inspection process, assuring that products are manufactured according to required workmanship practices and standards.
You understand Quality Standards and the importance of quality, compliance and processes and how they impact successful performance
• You have strong analytical and critical thinking skills with experience in effective root cause analysis
• Good communication skills both verbal and written with an ability in communicating at all levels of the organization
• Displayed creative problem-solving skills
• Previous people leadership skills
• Project management experience overseeing corrective action, process improvement and auditing projects, desired but not critical
• Demonstrated innovative thinking and ability to transform work organizations
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate multi-functional project teams and deliver on schedule
• Strong leadership and negotiation skills with a demonstrated ability to influence different styles
• Organization & order comes naturally to you
• Comfortable working in a culture based on continuous improvement
• Intensely curious
• Experience managing in a fast-paced environment
We offer all labor-related benefits and a competitive salary – we’ll pay you based on what you have done in the past and what you can do for us in the future.
The biggest benefit is that you will get to join Resonance, a platform to attract the best and the brightest inside and outside of the fashion industry who share the passion to change it and courage to do something really fucking big! This shared umbrella of resources and vision will provide individual opportunities for everyone who joins our team – an equal opportunity to start a brand, create a service company, build a technology company or anything else that leverages our core assets. We have committed to every member of Resonance today and every member who joins in the future, that they will be owners of Resonance and that they will each have the equal opportunity to build something really fucking big on our platform that they can own directly too if they have the ambition and have proved that they have abilities to do so.