We are currently hiring Real Time Analyst. We are an affiliate company of one of the US’s largest and most reputable debt settlement companies. We’re all about helping our customers through a tough financial time in their lives with education and individual customer service. We become our clients’ number one advocate to help them reestablish financial stability as quickly as possible. The candidate must be team-oriented, customer service driven, with the ability to work under pressure with minor supervision. This is a growing fast paced environment.
Monitor real-time performance across contact centers and some affiliates. Utilize various call routing technologies and WFM processes to ensure all centers and lines of business achieve service level targets.
Impact on Business
- Monitor contact handling performance for all lines of business at Customer Service locations
- Notify business units of issues and performance issues on a timely basis and take actions necessary to ensure service level targets and financial performance goals are met.
- Proactively react to service delivery issues using call allocation and routing changes and/or staffing changes
- Utilize the intraday plans (IDPs) incorporating current trends to flex schedules as necessary by collaborating with site operations to solicit overtime or authorized early departures, as appropriate.
- Partner with internal (telecom, IS, routing specialists, etc.) resources to manage and resolve service impacting events.
- Provide feedback on results highlighting both areas of success, as well as areas of opportunity. Suggest solutions for improved future results.
- Analyze and troubleshoot ACD and related telephony data for all locations on a regular basis and make recommendations for improvement to the management team.
Innovation and Change
- Recognize/interpret trends and recommendations for operational improvements as necessary.
- Review current processes of real time management to uncover potential opportunities for improved efficiency.
Internal & External Customers / Suppliers as well as Third Parties
- Allocate staffing resources to ensure external customers’ expectations are met within budget.
- Partner with rest of WFM and operations on intra-day service impacting staffing decisions; Balance needs and goals beyond WFM focus
- Assist with customer understanding of the analysis and interpretation of contact center data and metrics and make recommendations for changes to optimize functionality.
- Interact regularly with business partners at all levels assisting with same-day service level questions.
- Partner with Telecom as needed to support business continuity.
- Strong analytical skills used effectively too make real-time decisions
- Assist with accurate maintenance of schedules and contact routine
- Use of various communication media to form strong partnerships – Operations & the rest of WFM Team
Education/Experience Equivalent (minimum requirements)
- Minimum 6 months of Workforce Management experience preferred
- Associates degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Professional Knowledge/Experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Proficient in the use of at least 1 Workforce Management Software (Teleopti, Genesys, Aspect, IEX, Verint, etc)
- Strong knowledge of at least 1 automated call distribution system (Twilio, Avaya CMS, RingCentral, etc)
- Preferred Proficiency in the use of Salesforce and dialer routing tools
- Proficient English speaking-listening-writing skills
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team and cross-functional environment
Broadway Support Services is a team-oriented environment full of rewards and growth opportunities for our employees. We are dedicated to our employee’s success and growth within the company, through our employee mentorship and leadership programs.
Our extensive benefits package includes:
- Law Benefits
- Private insurance
- Referral Program
- Transportation (Starting at 4:00 PM)
- Massive Growth Opportunities
- Continuous development
- Privileged location (City Center)
- Great Work Environment