The Resort Manager is responsible for the overall management of a resort, including the financial, operational, and guest service aspects. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in a similar role, as well as strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Oversee all aspects of the resort, including food and beverage, housekeeping, maintenance, and guest services
- Develop and implement strategic plans to improve the resort’s performance
- Manage the budget and financial operations of the resort
- Recruit, train, and develop staff
- Resolve guest complaints and ensure that guests have a positive experience
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for guests and staff
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in a management role in the hospitality industry
- Strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong preference for candidates with F&B experience.
- Candidates who are aspiring or new to the Resort Manager role will be considered.
- Candidates must possess senior management experience, with EAM experience being a valuable asset.
- We are looking for individuals with a keen focus on managing P&L, ensuring profitability, and controlling costs, particularly within the F&B department.
- While the island experience is advantageous, it is not mandatory.