As Sales Manager, I will fully comprehend the vision of Six Senses to help people reconnect with themselves, others and the world around them and our values of local sensitivity and global sensibility, crafted experiences, emotional hospitality, responsible and caring, fun and quirky and pioneering wellness.
Sustainability, Wellness and Out of the Ordinary experiences are at the core of everything we do at Six Senses. I will safeguard these pillars and its strategic planning and development and ensure all directives, practices and initiatives are implemented, embraced, adopted within the La Sagesse.
Duties and Responsibilities
As Sales Manager, I will assume responsibility for the efficient operation of the Sales & Marketing department to provide exceptional products and services within brand operating standards. My key role is to drive the right business at the right price to ensure the resort achieves budgeted occupancy, rate and revenue.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Establish Six Senses La Sagesse as the premier hotel of choice for travelers to the Caribbean and to Grenada.
- Create a personal sales plan aligned with commercial plan to meet budgeted revenues and activities. Prepare weekly/monthly activity reports and participate in sales and leadership meetings as required.
- Identify target accounts and continuously solicit for new business. Establish, build and maintain working relationships with key bookers in the luxury travel industry.
- Travel as per sales travel plan for sales calls, entertainment, industry trade shows, fam trips, site inspections and other sales related activities as needed.
- Work closely with Director of Sales and Marketing and Director of Revenue to understand business needs and patterns, design and deployment of promotions, share client feedback and assist in forecasting, pricing and budgeting.
- Communicate effectively with operations teams to ensure seamless client and guest experiences.
- Be adaptable to new market trends and stay knowledgeable on industry news while providing feedback to leadership. Review market reports and intelligence data.
Operate the property consistent with all legal, statutory and financial requirements and documentation, reporting systems, contractual obligations, security and safety protocols, communications, product and service standards, host management practices and budgetary controls are implemented, reviewed and maintained to ensure the successful operation of the hotel.
To execute the position of Sales Manager, I must have the required qualifications, technical skills and experience in a similar role in luxury hotels with proven results and includes the following:
- Possess some College plus 1-2 years sales or marketing related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Marketing, Hotel or Business Management and more than five years’ experience in a senior sales and marketing role, preferred.
- Fluent in English; I understand that additional languages are preferred.
The above is intended to provide an overview of the role and responsibilities for a Sales Manager at Six Senses La Sagesse. It is not and does not infer that the above is an inclusive and/or exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities inherent in the position.
Six Senses La Sagesse is an equal opportunity employer. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
You’re about to be the author of this journey that takes you through life’s undiscovered passageways, hidden treasures and meaningful experiences.
It’s a story unlike any other. Out of the ordinary, one could say.
A journey across lands and seas, a tale about what it means to connect to the world around us.
Let the journey begin…
Don’t quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you’d be a great fit for the job? We’ll never know unless you hit the ‘Apply’ button. Start your journey with us today and let’s #GoFurtherTogether.