Our Sales agents provide world-class customer service representatives over the phone, to prospective customers in an effort to convert each contact into sales.
- Receive calls from prospective customers about digital home services (wireless, cable, satellite, home phone, etc.), and taking them through the sales process with the aim of converting each prospect into actual customers.
- Follow a consultative sales process by asking questions and listening to the responses in order to gather information about what the caller is interested in, and being able to match those responses to a particular product offering.
- Accurately create customer accounts using various customized software platforms
- Assist customers in a professional and expedient manner
- Consistently perform on a variety of dimensions including, exceeding sales goals and meeting quality assurance requirements.
- Competitive spirit and the drive to be at the top
- Persuasive and Sales-oriented
- Team player who is assertive, goal-oriented, positive, and self-motivated
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fun, and fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to multi-task, including conversing while navigating our systems simultaneously
- Proficiency in using computer applications
- High level of integrity
- Excellent Communication Skills /Conversational
- Previous success in selling Wireless, Satellite, and Cable Service over the phone (preferred but not required).
- Minimum 3 CXC passes or equivalent qualification is preferred, Or a combination of experience and related skills and the ability to pass internal assessments.
- 6 Months Sales Experience
- Sales Experience in a Call Center is an asset
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug test.