Contax360 BPO Solutions, a leading provider of global contact center solutions and a dynamic, focused and upwardly mobile organization; seeks qualified and professional individuals to join our team.
Now hiring for our Montego Bay Office:
THE SALES AGENT WILL BE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE FOLLOWING DUTIES (but not limited to):
- Contact potential customers through the approrpaite channels.
- Deliver sales pitches with the aim of converting the customer.
- Build rapport with customers and address their inquiries.
- Close sales and achieve or exceed assigned targets.
- Develop expert knowledge on the client’s products and services.
- Maintain accurate records of interactions in our system.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE:.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong articulation and persuasive skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Good probing, problem solving, troubleshooting, and multi-tasking skills
- 1 Year experience in telemarketing or telesales
- Neutral accent, clear, articulate and easy to understand.- REQUIRED
- Good rapport building and interpersonal skills
- Great conversational skills and able to identify and sell customer needs
- Time management & prospecting skills required
- Telephone Sales & Customer Service or Collections Experience a plus
- Motivation for sales and very results driven
- Ability to handle rejection well, does not get loud or abusive
- Professionalism in interacting with potential customers
- At least 3 CXC subjects (inclusive of English)
- Experience in a similar environment (call center experience is an asset).
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position
What we offer:
- Paid training
- Free Health Insurance
- Free Life Insurance
- Daily Lunch Allowance
- Paid Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Career advancement programme
- Shuttle service
- Competitive Salary
- Employee engagement programmes: Staff Parties, Karaoke, Birthday club, Health & Wellness Club etc.
All applicants should be 18 years or older and must have a valid Government issued photo ID, TRN & NIS. Successful candidates must be able to furnish a police record and pass an employment background check.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
Please read carefully before signing.
Contax360 BPO Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Contax360 BPO Solutions does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.
I understand that neither the completion of this application nor any other part of my consideration for employment establishes any obligation for Contax360 BPO Solutions to hire me. If I am hired, I understand that either Contax360 BPO Solutions or I can terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and without prior notice. I understand that no representative of Contax360 BPO Solutions has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary.
I attest with my signature below that I have given to Contax360 BPO Solutions true and complete information on this application. No requested information has been concealed. I authorize Contax360 BPO Solutions to contact references provided for employment reference checks. If any information I have provided is untrue, or if I have concealed material information, I understand that this will constitute cause for the denial of employment or immediate dismissal. I understand that if I am not hired within 30 days of this application, it will be null and void and will need to reapply.
ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE NOTICE AND CONSENT
This notice is intended to provide you with important information required by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-Sign Act).
Consent: By entering your name, you consent to submit your employment application and all related forms, documents and information electronically. You further consent to conduct any matters related to the recruiting, application, background check and/or onboarding process electronically. Typing your name in the textbox under or on a form, entering your login password, and clicking on “Submit”, will constitute your electronic signature.
Right to Withdraw Your Consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to receive disclosures and submit information electronically. If you choose to withdraw your consent, the application process will be terminated. You may withdraw your consent by contacting the Company, and typing in “Withdraw” in the textboxes for the Certification and Background Disclosure pages.
Paper Copies of Electronic Records: If you wish to obtain a copy of your application, you may proceed with printing.
Updating contact information: It is your responsibility to update the Company regarding any changes to your e-mail address or other contact information.