Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will use your experience and drive to build enduring customer relationships through excellent service.
This position reports to
Local Division Manager Marketing & Sales
- Working with marketing and other departments to prepare sales plans and bids, ensuring technical and financial accuracy.
- Working with the wider sales team to identify and develop new market opportunities.
- Using your knowledge of customers’ needs and ABB’s solutions to determine effective solutions for customers.
- Monitoring customer and market trends along with the marketing team to develop effective marketing activities.
- Perform the sales management of the products.
- Elaboration of the sales plan.
- Preparation of offers.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Industrial, Commercial Engineering or Technical experience.
- 5 years of experience working in similar positions.
- Knowledge in electric motors and variable speed drives.
- Experience in related companies.
- Knowledge of MS Office, CRM, Salesforce and SAP.
- Availability to travel.
- Advanced English level and native Spanish.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: remote #LI-remote.