Eaton’s ADMIN Administrative division is currently seeking a SCM Program Manager – PCD.
What you’ll do:
Provide overall leadership and direction in support of Power Component Division SCM projects (Resiliency, ESSP and PROLaunch) and Key Metrics: Past Due and Delivery Performance.
Unlock current supply bottlenecks to enable PCD Growth plan.
Support Plant Operations as escalation owner for PCD division and linkage for PCD sites / Vendors/ GPO to find strategic solutions for Sales Risk Cases and Growth Plan (Market situation, Capacity Constraints and Shortages).
Define and lead Resiliency Projects to improve, flex and optimize supply chain and sourcing processes into existing and/or new plants aligned with PCD Strategic Planning Initiatives
Lead Standardization activities from ES Americas to PCD Sites on Eaton Policies (DPO, Stocking Agreements, Logistics and Global Trade Initiatives).
Ensure the use of the EBS Procurement Excellence process within the PCD Sites
Drive the use of the correct tools for Project Management for decision making (Supplier Risk Management Program, TCO Analysis, Should Cost Analysis, Tooling Management Program, etc.)
1. Lead weekly reporting of progress to key business leaders.
2. Lead improvements for PCD performance of Past Due / OTP thru direct support of operational escalation
3. Electronic Support Contact for PCD sites (Forecast Management, PPV evaluation, Vendor Communication)
4. If applicable, maintains on-track the capital spending/appropriation and expenses required for the project.
5. Ensure that all activities related to the SCM Portfolio are aligned with the timing and budged required to achieve the cost out targets for the projects.
6. Support organizational capacity, training and development plan to achieve the required level of knowledge of SCM/Sourcing processes
7. Lead continuous improvement projects that impact PCD SCM efficiency and performance, managing related metrics and establishing plans to bridge identified gaps.
8. Identify and remove barriers to ensure progress and to mitigate risk, escalating to as needed. Provide all resources needed to ensure that all MESH policies and procedures all performed by his/her team.
9. Establish required connections across multiple functions (Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, and Supply chain) to ensure project execution and deliverables.
10. Gains others support for ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions. Anticipates the likely effect of actions and decisions on team members. Adjusts leadership style and acting as a change agent.
• Bachelor’s degree on Business Administration, Engineering fields (Industrial, Electronic), or other related fields.
o Prefer: Master degree (Business administration, Finance or productivity)
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in related roles and leadership of project teams.
• Language skills: bilingual
• Computer knowledge: Expert in Excel Level and Power Bis; Vista, APICS, Oracle.
• Technical skills: Project Management (preferred: Project Management Institute – PMI or PMP), Negotiation skills, Knowledge of Manufacturing processes
• Experience in SCM and Logistics
• Experience in Risk Management.
• A minimum of 5 years of program leadership skills
• Proficient knowledge in MRPs/Master Production Schedule/Sourcing/Vendor Management
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.