Contax360 BPO Solutions, a leading provider of global contact center solutions and a dynamic, focused and upwardly mobile organization; seeks qualified and professional individuals to join our team.
Now hiring for our Montego Bay Office:
The Security Officer maintains a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains the organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain the security of premises
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent the passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Good Listening Skills
- Strict Confidentiality Standards
- Ability to adhere to processes, procedures, and guidelines during the execution of tasks and assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of service
- Excellent surveillance skils
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Good oral communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgement
- Ability to work under pressure and without constant supervision
- Ability to work on own initiative and focus on details
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate activities
- Ability to control emotions
- Very dependable and demonstrates integrity
- Must be PSRA licensed
- 3CXC/GCE subjects including English Language
- NCTVET Certificate
Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role
What we offer:
- Free Health Insurance
- Free Life Insurance
- Daily Lunch Allowance
- Paid Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Career advancement programme
- Shuttle service
- Competitive Salary
- Employee engagement programmes: Staff Parties, Karaoke, Birthday club, Health & Wellness Club etc.
All applicants must have a valid Government-issued photo ID, TRN & NIS. Successful candidates must be able to furnish a police record and pass an employment background check.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Please read carefully before signing.
Contax360 BPO Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Contax360 BPO Solutions does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.
I understand that neither the completion of this application nor any other part of my consideration for employment establishes any obligation for Contax360 BPO Solutions to hire me. If I am hired, I understand that either Contax360 BPO Solutions or I can terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and without prior notice. I understand that no representative of Contax360 BPO Solutions has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary.
I attest with my signature below that I have given to Contax360 BPO Solutions true and complete information on this application. No requested information has been concealed. I authorize Contax360 BPO Solutions to contact references provided for employment reference checks. If any information I have provided is untrue, or if I have concealed material information, I understand that this will constitute cause for the denial of employment or immediate dismissal. I understand that if I am not hired within 30 days of this application, it will be null and void and will need to reapply.
ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE NOTICE AND CONSENT
This notice is intended to provide you with important information required by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-Sign Act).
Consent: By entering your name, you consent to submit your employment application and all related forms, documents and information electronically. You further consent to conduct any matters related to the recruiting, application, background check and/or onboarding process electronically. Typing your name in the textbox under or on a form, entering your login password, and clicking on “Submit”, will constitute your electronic signature.
Right to Withdraw Your Consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to receive disclosures and submit information electronically. If you choose to withdraw your consent, the application process will be terminated. You may withdraw your consent by contacting the Company, and typing in “Withdraw” in the textboxes for the Certification and Background Disclosure pages.
Paper Copies of Electronic Records: If you wish to obtain a copy of your application, you may proceed with printing.
Updating contact information: It is your responsibility to update the Company regarding any changes to your e-mail address or other contact information.