We are a management consulting firm with strong software and technology divisions. Business acumen leads the way. Project Management provides the day-to-day discipline. Software builds the solution. The bedrock of Technology sustains our client’s business models.
Create, test, provide resolution to bugs and other changes to application solutions in one or more business areas of Truenorth Corporation. Responsible for coaching others team members from entry-level to mid-level Developers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Meets programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Identify work process improvements.
- Keep up with new technology.
- Plans programming projects by confirming objectives and specifications with clients.
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers.
- Requires specific knowledge in designing and developing, user interface for on-line applications, database build and access solutions, and in configuring and customizing packaged software solutions.
- Has close interaction with business customers, business/systems analysts, and other application developers in the design, development and maintenance of quality technical solutions.
- Develop software application technical documentation (including but not limited to maintenance and configuration related documentation).
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Write and maintain programming documentation.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must possess excellent teamwork abilities; be able to consistently make intelligent decisions under pressure; possess good judgment, initiative and good attitude.
- Solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and appreciation of diversity.
- Must speak English and Spanish fluently.
- Be able to maintain knowledge of standard concepts, best practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must know how to work with any of the following technologies Azure, Power BI, SSRS, Hadoop, SSIS, SharePoint, T-SQL or P-SQL,Java, Bootstrap, HTML 5, Phonegap, Web Service, JQuery, C# / VB.Net, Net Framework (MVC, Web Forms), Cognos, SQL Server, Joomla, Xamarin, Agile Methodologies.
Benefits and Perks
- We have excellent benefits including but not limited: health care, paid time off, retirement savings plans, parental leave, training and certification reimbursement and professional development.
- Among other benefits that we offer include: casual dress code, free movie nights for our staff and their partners, AT&T corporate discount, free parking, Year end Christmas Party and Employee Recognition Event, company sponsored athletic events and community service with Truenorth Foundation.