Employment Type: Permanent
Derivco is boldly leading the way as a next generation tech company. With a vision to become the formidable force in the tech industry, we are constantly pushing the boundaries of innovation to create cutting-edge solutions that set new standards.
Our team of over 2000 global experts is made up of trailblazers who embody our core values of creativity, passion, and a relentless pursuit of excellence. Together, we are on a mission to revolutionise the iGaming world and beyond.
By joining Derivco, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our vision, to shape the future of technology, and to be part of a team that is setting the standard for what’s possible. Come and join us on our journey to be the formidable next generation tech company, and together, let’s create a future beyond imagination.
- Test your software as per the team’s software quality charter.
- Make sure your software does what it supposed to do as per the defined specification.
- Test all changes you made and ensure that existing functionality works as expected.
- Takes full ownership of quality by working with the QA team to ensure the test plans are of a high quality and cover the full scope of development.
- Actively review and fix all defects found as per the defined quality standards.
- Actively drives the improvement of the team’s quality standards and processes in keeping abreast of industry and emerging technologies.
- Help others improve the quality of their work.
- Facilitates team code reviews with the view to improve the quality of the team’s software and upskilling of other team members.
Developed and maintained software
- Analyses requirements and creates an appropriate software design, in conjunction with other Developers, according to best practice and organizational initiatives and objectives across product, where required.
- Assist and guide team members with their requirement analysis and design across product, where required.
- Creates appropriate task estimates and reviews them with the team. Supports the team in task estimation reviews.
- Develops and releases software as per the team standards and processes to meet the defined specifications or requirements within the agreed time.
- Ensures that the development or maintenance performed does not compromise the quality or functionality of the software.
- Communicates status and escalates on risks and issues appropriately and timeously.
- Comprehensively creates and maintains documentation of the software and system design and implementation, according to documentation standards.
- Develop, maintain, adhere to and oversee application of development and documentation standards, and team processes.
- Collaborating with senior colleagues in creating and maintaining the team’s SDLC.
- Provides technical leadership in understanding the project complexity, scope and risk for your product
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of your product and understand it’s internal and external dependencies
- Readily shares knowledge when tasked or approached.
- Proactively shares knowledge within the team and with key stakeholders.
- Proactively shares knowledge about the operational environment.
- Works with other senior developers and architects to create and maintain the architectural vision for the team’s products.
- Seeks to understand the business drivers for the team’s products and ensures that the architectural vision and design solution align with these business drivers.
- Good understanding of the product lifecycle, including on production environments and operational overheads.
- Ensures the team’s products use appropriate technologies and stay abreast of new technologies which could be leveraged to improve the product offering.
Support and Maintenance
- Provides support for product related issues in production with appropriate amount of urgency, while quickly identifying the problem scope.
- Provide effective and timely feedback on support issues.
- Provides support to dependant teams.
Growth of people
- Agrees coaching strategy with team leadership and plays an active role in the coaching, be this technical coaching or mentorship.
Require full stack developers – or at least strong on C#, DotNET, SQL.
While we are looking for senior developers, if a D2 candidate comes our way we will consider them.
Are you ready to take your seat amongst the best? Apply now!