ZS is a place where passion changes lives. As a management consulting and technology firm focused on transforming global healthcare and beyond, our most valuable asset is our people. Here you’ll work side-by-side with a powerful collective of thinkers and experts shaping solutions from start to finish. At ZS, we believe that making an impact demands a different approach; and that’s why here your ideas elevate actions, and here you’ll have the freedom to define your own path and pursue cutting-edge work. We partner collaboratively with our clients to develop products that create value and deliver company results across critical areas of their business including portfolio strategy, customer insights, research and development, operational and technology transformation, marketing strategy and many more. If you dare to think differently, join us, and find a path where your passion can change lives.
Our most valuable asset is our people.
At ZS we honor the visible and invisible elements of our identities, personal experiences and belief systems-the ones that comprise us as individuals, shape who we are and
make us unique. We believe your personal interests, identities, and desire to learn are part of your success here. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts and the networks ZS supports to assist our ZSers in cultivating community spaces, obtaining the resources they need to thrive, and sharing the messages they are passionate about. Learn more
As a Senior Project Manager, you will lead teams as a standalone engagement or as part of a larger program. You are required to be well versed with your client’s needs and the context in which your project is being delivered, using these as a touchstone to focus your team. You will stay several steps ahead of your team, anticipating problems well before they occur and ensuring that the right people are brought in to resolve issues before they become crises. You will facilitate effective team meetings, including daily scrums, and develop consistent, reliable reports on project status. You will ensure the quality and timeliness of your team’s deliverables and balance the work to be completed across team members as needed. You will keep tight reins on scope and will ensure that requirements of the statement of work are assiduously met. You will do what it takes to enable your team’s success, and the success of the client.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including cross-discipline leaders, project team members and clients
- Define, track and manage project timelines, milestones and deliverables
- Manage dependencies to minimize impact to project timelines
- Managing daily scrums and activities across the project
- Understand high level business requirements and ensure user stories support business objectives
- Rigorously manage scope and deliver per the requirements in the Statement of Work
- Understand and communicate project status against plan, making effective use of data, visuals and both verbal and written communication;
- Surface and provide context for any adjustments made
- Understand project financial status and financial impact of changes to project plans
- Track and manage project issues and risks
- Effectively facilitate meetings with a variety of stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years’ experience in project management; technical project management within an agile environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Personable with ability to build and nurture relationships
- Eager to learn
- Commitment to excellence
- Bias to execution; likes to get things done
- PMP™, CSM™, SAFe ™ or PROCI ™ Certification
- Healthcare experience is an asset
Perks & Benefits:
ZS offers a comprehensive total rewards package including health and well-being, financial planning, annual leave, personal growth and professional development. Our robust skills development programs, multiple career progression options and internal mobility paths and collaborative culture empowers you to thrive as an individual and global team member.
We are committed to giving our employees a flexible and connected way of working. A flexible and connected ZS allows us to combine work from home and on-site presence at clients/ZS offices for the majority of our week. The magic of ZS culture and innovation thrives in both planned and spontaneous face-to-face connections.
At ZS, we’re building a diverse and inclusive company where people bring their passions to inspire life-changing impact in global healthcare and beyond. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job and recognize the value that candidates with all backgrounds, including non-traditional ones, bring. If you are interested in joining us, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
To Complete Your Application:
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Find Out More At: