Contax360 BPO Solutions, a leading provider of global contact center solutions and a dynamic, focused and upwardly mobile organization; seeks experienced, qualified and professional individuals to join our team.
Now hiring for our Montego Bay Office:
SENIOR OPERATIONS MANAGER
The incumbent’s core duties will include management and leadership of processes for the continuous improvement of the customer experience. Tactical emphasis is on customer care, quality management, workforce, planning, coaching and training.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
- Provide strong dynamic leadership that mentors, develops and guides team members to efficiently leverage the value of every call for maximum net reservation revenue to clients.
- Develop, implement and maintain effective internal and external Quality Assurance (QA) programs fostering continuous improvement and exceeding Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance.
- Develop and maintain effective organization of responsibility, including efficient training, coaching, recognition, workflow patterns, performance standards, delineation of duties and responsibilities, staffing levels and supervision.
- Coordinate analytical, strategic and technical resources to meet client expectations and ensure satisfaction.
- Manage and expand client and coworker relationships.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring systems performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans and analyses; managing system and process improvement.
- Coordinate activities across the network as they relate to Policy, Process and Procedural adherence to ensure consistency and standards are met
- Evaluate and/or manage new initiatives and business opportunities from current and prospective customers if asked by senior management
- Ensure alignment of site resources and activities are mapped on a project schedule; appropriately managed per the defined timelines and within budget constraints.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science degree or higher
- Minimum of 5 years of Call Center Management experience (at the Senior level)
- Combination of Inbound and External Call Center experience preferred.
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with the ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional ability to develop and manage results-oriented programs.
- Ability to think critically and analytically.
- Ability to strategize in an unorthodox but acceptable and approximate manner.
All applicants must have a valid Government issued photo ID, NIS & TRN.
Successful candidates must be able to furnish a police record and pass an employment background check.
Please read carefully before signing.
Contax360 BPO Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Contax360 BPO Solutions does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.
I understand that neither the completion of this application nor any other part of my consideration for employment establishes any obligation for Contax360 BPO Solutions to hire me. If I am hired, I understand that either Contax360 BPO Solutions or I can terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and without prior notice. I understand that no representative of Contax360 BPO Solutions has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary.
I attest with my signature below that I have given to Contax360 BPO Solutions true and complete information on this application. No requested information has been concealed. I authorize Contax360 BPO Solutions to contact references provided for employment reference checks. If any information I have provided is untrue, or if I have concealed material information, I understand that this will constitute cause for the denial of employment or immediate dismissal. I understand that if I am not hired within 30 days of this application, it will be null and void and will need to reapply.
ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE NOTICE AND CONSENT
This notice is intended to provide you with important information required by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-Sign Act).
Consent: By entering your name, you consent to submit your employment application and all related forms, documents and information electronically. You further consent to conduct any matters related to the recruiting, application, background check and/or onboarding process electronically. Typing your name in the textbox under or on a form, entering your login password, and clicking on “Submit”, will constitute your electronic signature.
Right to Withdraw Your Consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to receive disclosures and submit information electronically. If you choose to withdraw your consent, the application process will be terminated. You may withdraw your consent by contacting the Company, and typing in “Withdraw” in the textboxes for the Certification and Background Disclosure pages.
Paper Copies of Electronic Records: If you wish to obtain a copy of your application, you may proceed with printing.
Updating contact information: It is your responsibility to update the Company regarding any changes to your e-mail address or other contact information.