Assess learning needs and/programs in collaboration with cross functional teams and corporate areas.
• Support learning needs assessments, aligned to the Site Strategic Objectives. Provide guidance to program development related to assigned function to improve the employee experience, balanced with function-specific needs and drivers. Provide recommendations and insights to the Functional Team Leader to continuously improve HR Knowledge Base and Case Management content.
• Evaluate, implement, and provide end-to-end solutions to deliver a best in class employee experience for assigned HRS pillar -Talent Management & Learning- . Possess skills and experience to provide solutions across multiple pillars.
• Deliver and facilitate effective learning sessions targeted to professionals, SNEs and HNEs.
• Benchmark best in class practices and evaluate future use of vendors and training programs
• Assess needs and perform cost analysis of results and return on investment (ROI) in training and identify potential improvement opportunities and propose solutions to optimize training process. Design and create customized trainings in collaboration with cross functional teams
• Assess, improve, and re-design learning sessions associated with enabling manager effectiveness
• Coordinate and prepare all required materials, rooms and training logistics such appointments and attendance tracking.
• Coach and provide feedback to EW facilitators on new learning sessions as needed
• Identify continuous improvement processes (e.g., to reduce inquiry volume, reduce task execution turnaround time).
• Proactively stay up to date on trends and developments, proactively providing ideas and recommendations to leaders regarding best practices and trends. Work to enhance the capability of self and team.
• Engage with third-party providers to establish, develop, and review the suite of services, and ensure that third-party vendors adhere to established service level agreements
• Other incidental duties
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in related field with 3 years of work experience in Human Resources, with relevant experience in managing HR processes for the assigned function, required. Bilingual (English/Spanish), required.
• Relevant experience in multiple HRS pillars
• Experience with interacting and supporting all levels of management is strongly preferred
• Experience managing HR system data and processes preferred
• Experience and understanding of HR enabling technologies (e.g., case management, employee and manager self-service) and how they work within a customer service business environment (ServiceNow preferred)
• Experience with an ERP system (Workday preferred)
• Experience with Microsoft tools and applications required
• Results-oriented mindset (high sense of urgency, determination, tenacity, etc.).
• Professional, high energy, engaging personality that comes across over the telephone.
• Substantial knowledge of standard business practices and professionalism in a customer service environment are essential
• Substantial specialized knowledge of end-to-end HR solutions in assigned function to deliver a best in class employee experience
• Possess a sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution
• Understanding of HR enabling technologies and how they work within a customer service business environment
• Adhere to all company rules and requirements (e.g., pandemic protocols, Environmental Health & Safety rules) and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control