OPENTEXT – THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Account Executive in our Digital Experience (DX) business unit. This role is a core member of the OpenText DX EMEA Sales team working together to identify and develop revenue opportunities within the OpenText DX Customer and Prospect base
We are looking for a high-energy, driven Account Executive with solid technology business-to-business sales experience. The selected candidate will lead and manage key accounts for DX software, maintenance, SaaS, and services sales. Accountable for growing this enterprise software business and achieving territory revenue, gross margin, market penetration, installed base retention, and cost control objectives. This position will have a primary focus on Web Content Management and Digital Asset Management solutions including Core Experience Insights and integrating with the other solutions of the DX portfolio.
You are great at:
• Understanding the Digital Experience market and the growth opportunities
• Building a strategic business plan including unique selling points and winning use cases.
• Manage key accounts
• Hunter, Passionate and Driven mentality
• Act as the point of contact for clients for Digital Experience (DX)
• Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements
• Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner
• Identify new potential customers
• Ensure budget and time requirements are met
• Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
• Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
• Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
Education and Experience Required
• University or Bachelor’s degree, advanced university or Master’s degree preferred
• Proven work experience as a Software Sales Account executive
• An ability to gasp client needs and to increase customer engagement
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Analytical and time-management skills
• A thorough understanding of the DX License and SaaS Market space including CCM (Customer Communication Management) and DXM (Digital eXperience Manager)
• Solid knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
• Analytical mindset as well as very good presentation skills in German and English, conversational skills in another European foreign language is an advantage.
• Willingness to travel in Switzerland.
OpenText’s efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .