Continuum Global Solutions is seeking Sr. Application Analyst to join our growing team! This role will support the Payroll functional application using SAP in conjunction with our Payroll team. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent analytical skills with the ability to handle technical work and function well in a high volume, demanding, quick-paced environment. Do you have experience configuring SAP SuccessFactors? Do you enjoy being part of a team that works on projects that have a cross functional/global impact? We are hiring one Mid-Senior level SuccessFactors Analyst with 5+ years of functional SuccessFactors development experience to play an integral role in enhancing our Human Resources and employee life cycle application. You will work in a 100% remote environment and you must be willing to work US hours 8am – 5pm EST Timezone. We are offering a HIGHLY competitive salary/compensation package, based on experience. Interested? Apply Today!
• Gather business requirements from the business community and define the SAP configuration settings and Master data setup, and/or business process changes to satisfy the requirements.
• Coordinate with other system analysts and other SAP functional leads when changes have cross functional impact.
• Apply systems development methodologies to install, modify, maintain, test and document new software or configuration / software changes.
• Modify, test, and validate system configuration and master data changes.
• Oversee the development of custom code and ensuring this code is enabled thru standard, SAP acceptable best practices that do not interfere with future SAP upgradeability.
• Train end-users in the proper use of SAP functionality.
• Perform second level support for SAP “How to” questions which can’t be answered by a team of SAP “Super Users” within the business community.
• Troubleshoot problems with the SAP system, interact with external SAP support groups to find solutions, and oversee the testing and implementation of fixes or workarounds.
• Work with business users and other Information Services personnel in the application development area in a cross-functional team environment to pursue and accomplish business critical projects and provide guidance on prioritization.
• Serve as functional lead to develop project plans, budget estimates, and lead project activities to accomplished agreed upon goals.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive Experience with SAP SuccessFactors modules SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, Employee Central Payroll, and/or Third-Party vendor integrations
- Bachelors degree or at least 5 years equivalent experience
- Fluent in English
About Continuum Global Solutions, LLC
Continuum Global Solutions’ customer care services and call centers have been embraced by top companies worldwide. The company’s Fortune-500 clients rely on its vast expertise in customer care management. Continuum Global Solutions leverages world class voice, chat, email, and social technologies. Continuum has more than 16,000 employees in major international markets and serves tier-1 clients across multiple industry verticals. More information can be found at www.continuumgbl.com.
Continuum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation,disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.