Eaton’s ADMIN Administrative division is currently seeking a Sr Supervisor Eng/Technical Services.
What you’ll do:
1. Responsible for direct supervision of highly skilled technicians including mechanics/electronics, tool & diemaker, CNC operator, CAD/CAM drafters, assistants and project team.
2. Responsible to achieve optimum equipment performance through corrective, preventive, and predictive maintenance.
3. Responsible to create, review, implement or improve maintenance procedure to support preventive/predictive activities aligned to equipment manufacturer.
4. Responsible to implement maintenance engineering controls and deploy ELSS/TPM/SUR tools and the industry 4.0 pillars of automation and real-time OEE.
5. Responsible to develop and build new equipment, implement new technologies and equipment retrofit according to capital plan, equipment road map, equipment performance or productivity improvements.
6. Prepare Capital Plan and submit appropriation request to fund capital projects. Execute projects according to budget, time, scope and return on investment. Develop capital plan and manage appropriation request for automation projects
7. Responsible for industrialization of new product by developing equipment, assembly cells, fixtures and productivity improvement to existing processes
8. Responsible to identify/select suppliers, negotiate requirements and quotes. Validate new testers developed with external suppliers.
9. Minimize maintenance cost, drive improvements, upgrades, or repair of equipment within directs reports, suppliers, or contractors.
10. Report, analyze and drive improvements to maintenance metrics: downtime, root cause analysis, preventive maintenance execution, service request performance.
11. Responsible to administrate the current Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS – Faciliworks or equivalent).
12. Responsible to perform equipment calibration per ISO9001 and keep track of records for preventive maintenance activities.
13. Responsible to assist departmental teams supporting machine troubleshooting, parts reworks, secondary operations; to solve machine related issues impacting process performance as yield, scrap, and productivity. Support for secondary machined parts and/or rework of components.
14. Support for new product development or process transfer through PRO Launch activities.
15. Champion of one MESH category related to Process Safety.
16. Responsible for machine guarding and/or electrical safety implementation program.
17. Drive continuous improvements (Kaizens, TPM events, Poke-yoke) by supporting direct reports.
2.1 – Responsibilities related to Health, Safety and Environment (EHS):
1. Execute 100% of monthly safety inspection, in coordination with the MESH Coordinator.
2. Assist to all EHS training assigned.
3. Promote and promulgate all MESH. Process and Policies to all the employees in MCB Haina Plant,and ensure that they are being performed at the plant.
4. Provide all resources needed to ensure that all MESH policies and procedures all performed by his/her personal under his/her supervision.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering (Electronic, Electromechanical, Electrical, Mechanic, Mechatronic, Industrial engineering) or related fields
• Preferred: Master Degree
• Minimun 5 years of experience.
• Bilingual: English/Spanish.
• Computer knowledge: MS Office, Computerized Maintenance Management System – CMMS: Faciliworks or equivalent,
• Knowledge: Programming language: PLC Ladder, C+ or equivalent and Statistical Control Software (Minitab or equivalent),
• CAD tools (electrical and mechanical drawings interpretation skills).
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing (TPM), Statistical Process Control and ISO 9001.
• Preferred: Maintenance or related topics, 6 Sigma certified and/or LEAN tools, project management.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.