We’re excited you’ve considered to Be More with iQor. From Customer Interactions to Product Support, we’ll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let’s get started!
Oversee call center staff and are responsible for assigning tasks, motivating and disciplining employees and assessing performance.
- Hiring, training, and preparing call center representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products.
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Identifies creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes).
- Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management
- Offers new ideas and suggestions for improvement.
- Identifies and implements new practices and processes that are “best in field”.
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service; anticipates, meets and exceeds expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Confers with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations.
- Exchanges knowledge and information with other iQor facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the iQor organization.
- Ensures 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Security, Health, Safety and Quality).
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to systems, data and proprietary information, whether internal to iQor or customer specific.
- Interprets a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Understands and embraces the business and call center operations strategic direction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3 or more years of call center experience in collections/sales/customer service/technical support.
- 1 or more years of supervisory experience.
High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate or equivalent required.
Occasionally exert up to 10 lbs. of force to push, pull, lift or otherwise move objects. Have visual acuity to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data; and/or viewing a computer terminal. Speak, type and/or sit for extended periods of time. Consistent attendance is an essential function of the job.