What We’re Looking for
With a presence in 91 countries, did you know that we are the industry leaders? Great Place To Work® has certified us as one of the best companies to work for in the world. We don’t stop innovating, and we always go beyond.
Make a difference with the TOP Team!
What you’ll do as a Technical Support Associate:
- Provide front line, first level technical assistance for consumers.
- Resolve technical problems, within a fast paced, customer facing environment.
- Troubleshooting and issue resolution assistance with client services and/or devices specific issues including internet connectivity and performance troubleshooting.
- Address and solve technical problems in a timely manner and complete all assignments within expected time frames.
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge and the ability to solve customer issues.
This is what you need to be a part of the TOP Team:
- A high school diploma.
- 3 to 6 months of technical support and network service experience in a related field.
- Familiarity with internet services and functionality
- A strong understanding of communication (data) networking components, PC hardware, software and operating systems.
- Being part of the TOP Team.
- Connecting with the best talent in the industry.
- Employee appreciation incentives.
- Medical insurance.
- Wellness breaks.
- Discounts at exclusive vendors.
- Happy Work Benefits such as maternity leave, paternity leave, wedding leave, and birthday time.
Connect with other cultures and be part of the world’s largest interactions team.