Your role will involve:
- Full-cycle sales consultation, negotiation and management of accounts using strong selling and influencing skills.
- Conducting transactions in by making warm sales calls.
- Meeting KPI targets such as sales, productivity and quality requirements as defined.
- Working in a very fast-paced environment with strong multi-tasking skills.
- High attention to detail is required.
- Provides quality customer service over the phone, including information regarding products, services and other types of inquiries.
- Contact customers to follow up on orders or services
- Interface with other departments and management to resolve issues
- Supports all Sales departments to include Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Transactional Sales (TA) as per business needs, during peak season and/or as otherwise requested by the business
- Other Duties as needed
In return, you will bring:
- Able to work in a phone based, customer focused, target-driven environment.
- A skilled communicator with high energy level and persuasion.
- A strong sales aptitude with the ability to up-sell, cross-sell and overcome objections.
- Dependable and punctual in assigned work schedule.
- Must be familiar with computer applications such a MS Office suite.
- Sales/Contact Center experience is a plus.
Benefits of working for the Tele-sales Department:
- Competitive Compensation packages to include uncapped bonuses, attractive Health and Life Insurance benefits.
- Weekends, Christmas and US Federal holidays off
- Comfortable shift arrangements
- Shuttle bus Service to and from LOJ Center