The Territory Sales Representative is an integral part of the sales team, partnering with the Territory Business Manager to develop sales strategies, prioritization plans and forecasting to maximize growth and create value!
This role is for the Mississippi territory. The position reports to the Territory Business Manager and is home based anywhere in the territory. Position will include a company truck with extensive seasonal travel, day and overnight trips.
What You Will Do
- Partner with already established key accounts and maximize profitable growth in the region
- Develop a sales strategy, prioritization plan and forecasting with the Territory Business Manager
- Form point of view on effective sales strategies and tactics for the territory and motivate position resulting in value creation
- Develop, own, and manage relationships with key customers and targets
- Knowledge share with team and colleagues
- Partner with marketing and product line to generate tools and ideas for product development and portfolio expansion
- Present and educate to audiences such as: Retail Sales Teams and Growers
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Experience with field based value-added agriculture sales / marketing experience
- Experience with or understanding of the crop, seed, fertilizer, chemical or Ag business
- Two or more years of professional sales experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- A broad portfolio to or within the distribution channel
- Manufacturer or Retail sales experience in Ag fertility, chemical, or biological sales
Position is not eligible for sponsorship.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here .
Who We Are
As a Koch Ag & Energy Solutions company, Koch Agronomic Services is a leader in nutrient management, protection and plant growth. Our team brings a full spectrum of plant health and seed enhancement solutions, equipping farmers with the right tools to deliver yield results they can count on.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength – focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes – medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf