Supply the exhibits efficiently and according to the execution guidelines provided by the Team Leader.
• Implement every marketing activity inside Retail.
• Ensure the correct merchandising application and sales approach towards potential consumers in order to increase products sell out.
• Influence and guide store sales reps to help learn about our products and be the first recommendation for store customer.
• Also responsible for gathering basic information by using predefinedsurvey/forms in order to feed a competitor database.
• Act inside retail stores or a group of retail stores (full time) according to the Retail Classification.
• Proactive sales approach towards potential consumers.
• Negotiate hot spots inside retail, placement and maintenance of POP material, including seasonal occasions when we’ll allocate seasonal sales
reps for enhance product sell out.
• Support retail sales force in product knowledge by doing basic product demonstrations and answer basic questions about key product features.
• Build a trustful & strong relationship with retailers, stores staff and distributors.
• Responsible for stock control in the attended retails to provide correct availability our products.
• Inform competitor’s activities and sales development to the team leader through pre-defined report.
• Identify consumer needs and others opportunities to the brand. (e.g. training).
Education and Experience:
Minimum 1 year of experience in the areas of:
- Basic command of computing
- Negotiation Skills
- Dynamic / Proactive