The GraceKennedy Group seeks to identify an individual looking for an excellent opportunity to progress his/her career; and who possesses the vision and energy to help drive dynamic changes across the group, in the following capacity:-
Van Sales Representative
Grace Foods & Services Company
VAN SALES REPRESENTATIVE
FOOD SERVICE (Temporary)
(Grace Foods & Services Company)
Reporting to the Food Service Sales Manager, the incumbent will be responsible
for promoting and selling the company’s food service products within a particular area.
The Van Sales representative, should be able to continue to promote, sell and deliver the company’s food service products within areas that will be assigned from time to time.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure distribution and availability of products distributed by the company to targeted customers
- Represent the interest of the Food Service Unit – Grace Foods & Services Co. on the assigned route
- Execute agreed sales programmes
- Consistently meet the minimum monthly key performance indicators of 90% achievement of target for Sales Revenue, Gross Margins and Collections as determined by the company and 95% achievement of coverage.
- Merchandise products to maximize sale of the products
- Ensure that products are displayed and rotated as “first expired, first out”;
- Ensure that products are handled and stored in a manner that will minimize damage
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 4 CXC subjects inclusive of English Language and a numeric subject
- Minimum of three (3) years sales and driving experience
- Experience in a Food Service/Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)/retail or grocery distribution environment
- Communication: ability to listen effectively and communicate effectively orally or in writing to customers and suppliers.
- Organizational Ability: manages and organises tasks in a cost-effective manner.
- Teamwork: The level and extent of contribution to ensure that departmental objectives are met through team effort.
- Valid open general driver’s licence
Qualified candidates are invited to apply online via the careers page of
Success Factors/GraceKennedy Limited Website than
Monday, November 13, 2023
Qualified applicants are invited to submit applications no later than ((Monday, November 13)) via the Careers section of SuccessFactors.
GraceKennedy upholds the principles of fairness and equity in the treatment of all our employees and stakeholders. The Company is committed to equity in all its employment practices and policies and seeks to recruit, develop and retain its employees on the basis of merit, ability and performance. As such, we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment, and will not discriminate on the grounds of race, national origin, religion, gender, or otherwise.